Peace, privacy and room to move. Set on a 20 acre fenced lot. Selectively cleared with enough trees to give you privacy and shade and more than enough clear space for trucks to park, horses to graze or the kids to kick a ball around.
The large family home has been ideally placed on the block to provide space from neighbours and was constructed at time when houses were built to last. With features such as new carpet and vinyl floor coverings throughout, freshly painted and brick fire place. Spacious and easy to live in now but with plenty of room for further modernisation this property provides a great canvas for the new owners to paint their own acreage dreams.
Features of the home include:
– Large carpeted lounge room with brick fire place
– Separate formal dining
– Kitchen with breakfast bar and casual dining area
– Family room opens to the patio with peaceful views
– Separate rumpus/Games room
– The master suite with walk in robe and an en-suite
– The four additional bedrooms are all a good size
– The family bathroom is a very quirky colour but quite spacious and practical with a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
– There is a large internal laundry.
– Outside find a huge shed approx. 12X7 with a large lockable area for parking cars and a workshop.
– Driveway/entrance with a bridge over the seasonal creek and plenty of space to park or turn a truck.
– Animal enclosure or chicken Tahj Mahal
– The picturesque dam at the rear of the block, bore and a well which would be a real asset for anyone watering crops or keeping horses.
– Plenty of driving/walking tracks with bridges over the seasonal creeks
All this and so much more! Approx. 10 mins from Brassall shopping precinct, local Schools, shops, parks and sporting facilities.
Put your own stamp on a large quality home and enjoy this peaceful acreage lifestyle for years to come.
Sorry, no related properties where found.