This fantastic 21+ acre property with a 5 bedroom brick home comes with a dam, seasonal creek, bore (drinkable), well, animal enclosure and plenty of sheds, would be an exciting prospect for those wishing for a tree change lifestyle.
This large brick home features a central kitchen overlooking the dining and family room, large main bedroom with ensuite and a walk in robe, 4 more bedrooms 3 of which have built ins, separate lounge with a fire place, formal dining area and rumpus room, main bath features both a bath and a shower.
There is a powered 12x7m (approx.) shed with plenty of room, for your cars, equipment and workshop.
If you need lots of space, and would love acreage, then we urge you to arrange an inspection on this one before you miss out.
Centrally located within a few minutes to major shopping centres, schools, parks and easy access to major roads making commuting to the city a breeze.
All other facilities are close by.
Homes like this don’t come around very often, arrange an inspection now to avoid disappointment!
• Low Set Brick with tiled roof
• 5 bedrooms
• Main with ensuite & walk in robe
• Separate lounge with fire place
• Family room
• Formal and casual dining area
• Rumpus room
• Kitchen with breakfast bar
• Patio area
• Main bathroom with shower & bath
• Powered shed approx. 12x7m
• Animal/Chicken Pen
• Water tank
• Large Dam
• Bore with drinkable water
• 8.90 Hectares of Land (21.992 Acres) mostly fenced
• Easy access to highway
• Minutes away from Brassall and Ipswich CBD
• 8.90 Hectares of Land (21.992 Acres)
• Endless Possibilities
|873 m2||7 Beds||3 Baths|
|138 m2||3 Beds||2 Baths|