Have you been searching for a New home but unimpressed with the small lot sizes in the new suburbs? No room for your beloved dog? Or a worthy area to entertain your friends for dinner and drinks?
Here in this leafy, tranquil yet convenient location you can have a near new build home celebrating only it’s 12 month anniversary on a private 1571m2 block. It’s fully fenced for man’s best friend & with an electric front gate you don’t have to get out of your car.
The parties are going to be at your place! The stunning rear deck enjoys both an intimate setting, cool summer breezes, shade and most importantly will cater for large gatherings. It’s #awesome!!!
The original 1920’s colonial was extended back, widened and fully renovated inside and out. Blending old world charm with modern day style, sophistication and comforts. The seller’s did not plan to sell, work commitments have changed and they regrettably must move South.
• 4 bedrooms – master suite with large custom wardrobe, A/C and ensuite
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans and 2 have built-in robes
• Massive main bathroom with separate bath
• Open and light filled living zones combining inside and outside
• Huge kitchen boasting ample bench and storage space
• This kitchen was designed to be part of the main living areas and you’ll love it!
• Inviting rear deck with plenty of shade and privacy
• Re stumped, wired and plumbed – just move on in it’s all done for you
• Designed so that underneath can be developed if desired, for now makes excellent storage space
• Dog fenced with remote entry gate
• Quiet and leafy street, yet close to everything
• Commuters have easy access to the Warrego HWY and Ipswich CBD
• Chill out at Market Organics and spoil yourself with lounge seats at Limelight cinemas
• The home is fully insulated, enjoys excellent breezes, has fans and reverse cycle air
• Approx 10 veggie gardens – Go Vegans!
This property has been competitively priced to meet the new home buyer market, I mean why build on a tiny block with no resale potential? The neighbours here put your bin out for you, even look after your dog whilst your on holidays. We haven’t left out families either, imagine all that fenced yard for your children to run around in, the room under to build onto in the future – the possibilities are endless. One thing is for sure – you will love living here, it’s a property magazine cover that came to life just for you!