I could go on all the day about the whisper quiet cul-de-sac location, perched on top of an elevated hill top surrounded by trees and lovely neighbours. The fact this is probably the best position available on the market for all types of buyers, but I need room to let you know all about the other fantastic features this exciting home has to offer!
Do you have a few cars in the family and some toys? There’s lock up garage space for 4 cars, PLUS drive through access right through to the back yard. If you have a pop top caravan, trailers, bikes, boats then you will love all the vehicle & storage space. Who wouldn’t want a 13.6 metre long garage!
• 3 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms
• Air-conditioned downstairs rumpus room opens out to patio area
• Internal access
• Huge amounts of storage
• Fresh, modern colour scheme and floor coverings
• Large lounge room and meals area
• Massive outdoor living area
• Excellent privacy and plenty of natural light
• Short drive to rail, shops, schools, Tafe, Ipswich CBD & Brisbane
• Solar HWS
• Fenced yard for pets and so much more!
You must see this property for yourself to understand how much there is to offer your family. You will be amazed by the amount of storage area and parking accommodation and you will fall in love with the beautiful location. This location is one of the reasons the families in the street don’t move often! It’s now time for a life change for these owners, and your turn to enjoy this property for many years to come.
|n/a||4 Beds||2 Baths|